We prepare all required tax returns for businesses and individuals to “assure that you are paying no more taxes than necessary.” Throughout the year, we monitor tax law changes that will affect you, and we may recommend tax-saving strategies, and serve as your advocate in tax matters.
- Individual tax returns (a major portion of our business)
- Partnership and Corporation tax returns
- Income tax planning and tax projections
- Audit representation with the IRS and state agencies
- Payroll and business tax report preparation
- Sales Tax and Excise Tax Returns
We can prepare or supervise the preparation of financial statements. Compiled statements can be provided according to your needs. Helping you to use the statements to manage your business and increasing your profitability is an important aspect of our service to you.
- Bookkeeping services – onsite or remote
- Payroll preparation and payroll tax reports
- Cash flow projections
- Financial statements and compilations
- Database interaction, import and export data
QuickBooks and Intuit Software
With over 20 years of experience with Intuit and QuickBooks software, we are able to select the best Intuit product for your small business. We provide installation, setup and training so you are able to maintain your financial information and; prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and comparative reports to track the progress of your business.
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier Setup, installation and data file review
- QuickBooks Enterprise Setup, installation and data file review
- QuickBooks for the Mac
- QuickBooks Online
- Intuit Point of Sale Setup, installation and data file review
- Intuit ProSeries tax software
We can act as your financial consultant, working with you to increase your net worth, or work with you and your business advisors to solve business problems, or help you select the proper organization structure and secure adequate financing. In short, we are your business partner, your confidential sounding board.
- Computer selection and use
- Business sales, acquisitions and valuations
- Lease-buy decisions
- Projections, budgets and goals
- Retirement planning
- Pension and profit sharing plans
- Divorce tax planning
- Deferred compensation plans
- S Corporation elections